“Be the change you want to see in the world”
Training the trainer
Organisations increasingly employ experts for tuition and training. For some subjects and objectives, it works well to employ your own staff. But these in-house experts can also benefit from acquiring new skills; dealing better with group dynamics, for example. This helps them, in turn, to offer more effective training.
- Actual impact, because the expert learns to act on output instead of input
- Greater job satisfaction for experts, because they acquire necessary tools
- More effective and in-depth performance, as they can anticipate new impulses
- Increased appreciation of HR, because a successful, cost-effective programme has been rolled out with the organisation’s own people
A selection of what we offer
- Training the trainer
- Interaction with groups (for experts)
- Successful presentation
- Train-the-trainee supervisor
Call us with your questions or contact us on Skype!
Do you have a question about Libre, the foundation or the trainings?
Feel free to contact us!
06 5571 0069